Scotty Bomb's 101 in 1001

Scotty Bomb (of the Bomb Shelter) tries to do 101 things in 1001 days. Come enjoy the mayhem.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

#94. 2 Different Ballon Animals

Jeebus, it's been a long time since I've done anything off this list! But don't fret, gentile friends, for I've at least managed to attain something.

Dan the Balloon Man is a local balloon artist who'm I happen to be acquainted with. For the last few years, I've mentioned how I might want to learn the basics of ballon animalry from him, and he's always toldme he's willing to teach.

Well, a few weeks ago, Dan called me up and informed me that he's looking for a protoge. Seems he's in high demand lately and needs an apprentice to take some of his local bookings for a... generous wage. The catch?

Learning everything he knows about balloon art.

So now, I'm learning to make balloon animals - one of my 101 things - and I'll eventually be making generous money for it.

So, I can make a dog... I can make a kangaroo... that's two animals! I can make a few more, mind, but the criteria here WAS two... so there you go!

In other news... working on MANY of the books on this list, building my CD and DVD collections and with the summer coming around, I can try for the festival tour again.

Huzzah!

3 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Smith said...

Our apartment is LITTERED with your balloon-animal-droppings!

10:43 a.m.  
Blogger The Doc said...

Scott, I'm glad to hear about your balloon animal goodness, but why are you excluding your Jewish friends? Do they need to fret for some reason?

5:35 p.m.  
Blogger Jeanie said...

That's a super skill to add to the ol' resume!

11:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home