Scotty Bomb's 101 in 1001

Scotty Bomb (of the Bomb Shelter) tries to do 101 things in 1001 days. Come enjoy the mayhem.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Thursday, July 14, 2005

#66. Read "Song of Ice and Fire" Series

Done, done and done.

A great series full of excellent characters, dark intrigues and startling plot twists. From the prologue of A Game of Thrones to the epilogue of A Storm of Swords the series is great...

But not finished.

It was only around the time I began A Clash of Kings that I realised that there was way to much going on the books for it to finish by the end of the third book, and looking online I discovered that, indeed, the series is FAR from over. Apparently, George R. R. Martin expects it to be as long as perhaps seven books.

However, when I came up with this list I knew only of the three first books, and it was the three books that I set out to read. I have, so I'd say that's another notch off my list.

That said, I WILL read A Feast for Crows when it comes out...

1 Comments:

Blogger [Mag] said...

apologies for the randomness I found you through triplux.

I'm almost finished reading this myself.. it was such a amazing read! I love how GRRM uses the chapters through the eyes of different characters
I cant wait to get the other novels.

good luck with finishing your 101

11:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home