Scotty Bomb's 101 in 1001

Scotty Bomb (of the Bomb Shelter) tries to do 101 things in 1001 days. Come enjoy the mayhem.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

#29. Massage Therapist

Nita and I went to for some massage therapy this evening. It was quite enjoyable as I have never been to a professional masseur before.

We actually went to a massage school called Makami College, where professional massage therapists are trained, and for the unbelievable price of $15 and hour we enjoyed a very soothing and relaxing hour.

So, that about wraps up #29.

In other news, I'm almost done reading George R. R. Martin's first three books in the "Songs of Ice and Fire" (re: Game of Thrones) series. I've since learned that he's not done the series, and it will probably cap off at seven books. Since I only knew of three when I wrote this up, I'll be satisfied with that.

Also, I've got three more Fighting Fantasy CYOA books, so I only need another seven.

And in the past few weeks I managed to sneak in American Beauty, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch. That three more down, so I believe I've only got about 15 more movies to go, and about four more months to do it in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home