Scotty Bomb's 101 in 1001

Scotty Bomb (of the Bomb Shelter) tries to do 101 things in 1001 days. Come enjoy the mayhem.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Monday, April 25, 2005

#12. Every movie I've ever seen.

I've seen about 646 movies up to exact minute of my writing this post - I just watched the credits to Citizen Kane prior to posting this. So there I am, just about a week into this and I've already got one knocked off the list. Huzzah!

The list of movies is too huge to post here, so I'll just say it starts with *batteries not included (1987) and ends with Zoolander (2001).

It's quite an interesting jaunt down memory lane to look back on the imdb and see all those titles that'd I'd actually forgotten all about over the years. That said, I'm almost certain that there's one or two that I've missed, but I think this list is about as comprehensive as I'll ever get.

So, #12 is done. 100 more to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home