Scotty Bomb's 101 in 1001

Scotty Bomb (of the Bomb Shelter) tries to do 101 things in 1001 days. Come enjoy the mayhem.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Friday, September 09, 2005

#35. Play an MMORPG

I've always been interested in the concept of an MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game) but never had the money or the interenet connection to pull it off. Couple that with the various horror stories that some of my buddies told be about Ultima Online and Everquest, and I just held off on getting on that particular bandwagon.

Recently, though, many of my friends have been raving over World of Warcraft, which they agreed was just about perfect.

So I decided to give it a try.

One month later, I've got a handfull of characters on a number of servers, and a desire to go online almost nightly. Oh, and another thing crossed off my 101 in 1001 list.

For anyone interested, my main server is Terenas where I play Horde with one of two characters, Ulag the Orc Hunter or Drigor the Undead Mage.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jago said...

Why don't you get ulag registered in the guild as well?

1:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home