Scotty Bomb's 101 in 1001

Scotty Bomb (of the Bomb Shelter) tries to do 101 things in 1001 days. Come enjoy the mayhem.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Friday, April 22, 2005

First Steps

Here's a quick update on six things I've starting taking steps towards completing soon.

11. Complete a list of the 50 movies I absolutely have to see, then see 25 of them within 6 months.
12. Complete a list of every movie I’ve ever seen.
14. Complete the World’s Largest Dungeon.
67. Re-read the “Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” series by Douglas Adams.
69. Beat all the Mega Man games, 1 – 8.
83. Grow Jonathan Frakes-esque full-beard.

#12 is actually fairly close to being done, and I'll start working on #11 when I've finished it. I'm about half-way through the first "Hitchhiker" book, and I've nearly beaten Mega Man 7. Also, my beard is growing out of sheer laziness, so I've decided to just grow that Riker-esque beard now. World's Largest Dungeon will take some time, but it's ongoing.

Hopefully I'll have something crossed off by next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home